MIL-SPEC Type III Paracord is woven together using the Cobra weave, totaling approximetely 8+ feet of 550lbs test rope into a 9.5 inch bracelet. ABS clips strap together with a hard click, securing the Paracord to your wrist because you know your survival resources are needed most when you have nothing else. Unravel the bracelet and use the paracord in a million ways. Have your Paracord bracelet on so even if you loose your bag you will still be wearing the Paracord bracelet. These are very popular with outdoors enthusiast, survivalists, emergency personnel, the military, and cover many other interests.
Emergency/Survival Uses of Type III 550lbs Test Paracord:
- Building an emergency shelter by tying a structure together.
- Repairing a boot or shoe, or even as a boot lace.
- An emergency tourniquet can be improvised.
- Tie a blade down to make a spear.
- Fishing, by using one of the inner strands as a fishing line.
- Building a trip-wire alarm attached to a noisy object, like a can with pebbles.
- Hang your bag down from a tree branch to keep animals away.
- Repair torn clothing by sewing or tying the inner core strands.
- Snares. Build a trap that will catch dinner for you.
- Building a tow-rope by looping Paracord 10 times for 5,500lbs capacity.
- Repair and secure equipment, or even hang it from a belt.
- Makeshift weapons, like a lasso slingshot.
- Secure an animal or make a temporary leash.
- Floss your teeth with the inner strands.
- Make a hair tie, or even a head covering.
- Put up a clothes line to hang clean laundry to dry.
- General tie down of much anything.
- Uses only limited by your imagination.
I must state this is not a certified life-line, but is tested to hold 550lbs of weight according to Type III standards. I am always finding new ways to use Paracord. Feel free to comment in the reviews with uses you have found for our Type III Paracord.
Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
Paracord Length: 8.5 Feet
Paracord Standard: MIL-C-5040H Type III
Paracord Strength: 550lbs
Number of Cords: 1 Totaling 8.5 Feet
Number of Core Yarns: 7 Strands
Color: Olive Drab Green
Features: Securing Clip, Cobra Weave